Defense of Roman Britain review
Published & copyrighted by First Games Interactive
Insignia-games.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
It has been more than 10 years since the first Roman legions landed in Britannia.
Celts and Brits tried to resist but the Roman army was stronger.
Most of Britannia’s territory has been captured but the war continues.
You, as a young Roman patrician, will take part in the suppression of rebellious tribes.
This will not be easy because the tribes are led by Caracatus and Druids!
You will take a part in a whirlwind of battles and intrigues:
Build powerful weapons and plan strategy of protection
Wisely lead battles with many units on each level
Use different tactics to complete levels
Upgrade your weapons and spells
Prosperity of Roman Empire and Emperor’s life depends of you.
- Non-linear storyline and exciting quests
- Over 60 levels with multiple difficulties
- Over 30 types of enemies
- 8 types of fighting weapons, each containing a variety of system upgrades
- 5 types of installable gears which influence and improve the characteristics of combat vehicles
- Ability to personally control the battles, using grenades, bombes, Tribolos, lightnings, Greek fire, poisonous gas, frost, and meteor rain
- In game seasons and weather changes
- Russian, English, French, Spanish and German languages
First Games Interactive
200 MB available space