Farm Life: Natures Adventure review
Published & copyrighted by BlockheadGames
Insignia-games.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Farm Life: Natures Adventure (FLNA) for short is about farming.
Just before you begin your adventure, you will be taking over your parents farm as they'd decided to retire and move away for a while. You can earn money from growing and selling crops, raising livestock, fishing, mining, part-time jobs and events. You will need to plan your days ahead to make sure you have enough time to get through your day. You can speak to every townsfolk that is currently living in your town, choose to marry them from a choice of fourteen candidates, join in the town events or raise a child together and show them how to work on the farm.
- Grow - Plants seeds and water them on a daily basis to ensure positive growth.
- Harvest - Collect your crops when they have grown and sell them for profit.
- Nurture - Animals need to be treated everyday to maximise profits from their produce and health.
- Explore - Visit the town and get to know the other townsfolk which could lead to a potential relationship.
- Fish - Grab your fishing rod and start fishing in the nearby river.
- Shop - Purchase and sell your seeds, crops, animals and other produce at the town.
- Love - Settle down for love, start a relationship and maybe start your own family.
- Mine - Randomly generated mines for your pickaxes.
- Events - Join in the town events from horse racing to swimming.
We have a lot planned for Farm Life: Natures Adventure in the future
150 MB available space