Pivot XL review
Published & copyrighted by Adamvision Studios
Insignia-games.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Pivot your character within the screens borders as you barely avoid obstacles, collect points, and smash helpful power-ups. Try to survive as long as you can! The second in my series of three minimalist arcade games.
Simply pressing the pivot button allows you to begin spinning in the flipped direction. Easy one button control with a Gamepad/Controller, Keyboard, or mouse.
- Easy to learn, simple controls on keyboard, controller or mouse
- An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
- Unlock a handful of unique cosmetic skins for your player, including ones from other Nickervision Studios games
- 'Close Call' system that awards extra points for close calls with obstacles.
- Steam Achievements, Leader board, and Trading cards (coming soon)! (with emoticons & profile wallpapers)
- Steam Cloud Support
- Perfect for playing a round while in Queue for another game :)
- The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX.
- In game song is meHiLove's - "All Night Long"
Thank you for taking a moment to read this; I really hope you enjoy playing my game.
Adam Nickerson - Adamvision Studios
500 MB available space